Friday, September 27, 2013

X Factor Season 3!!

Guys! X Factor season 3 had aired on TV on 9/11 and so far, it's pretty intense. Although I may feel that last season's contestants were better and more interesting, I absolutely love the judges panel this year! Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio are replacing last year's judges L.A. Reid and Britney Spears. With them as this year's judges, the auditions were very fascinating. Right now, X Factor is on its 6th episode of the season and 40 contestants remain. If you are interested in watching, please do so that I can fan girl with it you about it! Here's a video showing one of my favorite contestants. Enjoy!

-Dania



Video taken from Youtube.

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE X FACTOR! It's so entertaining to watch and the contestants have some amazing talent, although I agree with you on the fact that last season might have been more exciting than this one, with more talent, but right now I am just excited to see what's going to happen during the four chair challenge :D I think my favorite contestant is... Well I don't think I have one yet, but I really like Alex and Sierra! I think they are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to watch the X factor. She is so awesome. I love how she sings and she has what a singer needs. She so good. I am waiting to hear her again. Are there any other good singers? I hope that there are a lot of good and awesome singers like her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love how she sings! I think that she has a great voice. I think she can win! I would love to hear her sing more! I hope she wins

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love how she sings! I think that she has a great voice. I think she can win! I would love to hear her sing more! I hope she wins

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always watched the X factor. But I have never heard a girl sing this good. I completely loved how she sang she is awesome. Even though she forgot the lyrics she totally caught up. I went speechless is just like WOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never watch this show before, but I love how she sings! She got a nervous, but I always feel it. The judges are so nice, I always with people from around the world can hear me sing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The X Factor!!!! It's so good! As well as Dania, I recommend this show to everyone! It's exciting and fun to watch. You get to listen to many talented people and get the chills with their voices as well as laugh at the people at the auditions who are just not as talented.

    ReplyDelete