Friday, September 6, 2013

World War Z

By. Sebastian Kong


Some may say that World War Z is just another zombie movie. As you watch this movie you begin to realize that its not. If I would tell you why not it would spoil the movie for those of you who have not watched it. This movie, starring Brad Pitt, came out during the summer and I have to say that out of the so many movies that came out this summer, World War Z has been, by far, the best. This is definitely a movie that you must watch. Here is the trailer.... Watch IT!


5 comments:

  1. I have been watching this movie during ICT and it is such a thrill! It is a bit bloody, but it is amazing. Nice blog, spreading to movies around! I hope you guys decide to watch it! You can find the movie for free on megashare.info hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, this movie was pretty good. One of the best zombie movies I have watched.
    Although I must say, this movie is already out of the movies...
    Don't you think you're a bit late?
    I'm pretty sure everyone has watched it so for next time consider choosing a newer, up-to-date movie.
    Best regards,
    Fares

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't watched the movie yet, but I saw a lot of people watching this movie. I heard that this movie is kind of scary... And I thought this movie was about zombie too... But I guess it is not... But I still want to watch this movie. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy!! You misunderstood me! It is all about zombies! So don't miss out! Plus, its not scary. It just contains some of that modern suspense. As many have said, it might appear funny to you, as it did to me.
      Watch it and enjoy it! :)

      Delete
  4. World War Z is an amazing movie. You should've added more details about it not just say its a great movie. The movie is amazing and all, but as Fares said, you are a bit late. The movie is actually a bit funny too, for those of you who haven't watched it. Definitely recommend it. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete