Thursday, September 19, 2013

McDonalds, No Class

Cameron Ford and Adam Welland tried, and in my opinion succeeded, to bring class to a McDonalds in the Kingston. They brought cutlery, fake candles, table cloth, plates and even got dressed up in white shirts and black ties. Although many found it funny the gentlemen of the evening were asked to leave by one of the employees. The reason was the use "cutlery". However, the employee was later overruled by the rest of the other staff and customers who felt that the prank was actually funny. The prank was streamed viral continuously via twitter which helped it spread like wildfire among the media. One of the boys, Ford, tried to take the prank one step further by insinuating in one of his tweets that they were in fact a couple but Welland quickly pointed out that they were in fact not a couple. Apart from that public reaction seemed positive and the boys are thinking of their next prank.

Their antics got the boys in trouble, claimed that a staff member told them to 'leave or you're banned' but most staff and customers found it funny
Picture from MailOnline

By Gio Aboujaoude

8 comments:

  1. Haha, it is always fun to see these kind of pranks. It is good that people saw it just with fun and that they didn't take it as a bad or disrespectful idea (because some people gets really angry with 'pranks'). I would like to see Ford and Welland's next prank. Also, I think this prank looks really original and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was incredible that these boys could carry out the funny prank. I would be laughing so hard if I did this. I hope they do more pranks, and i hope that there aren't grumpy people that tell or make them stop. Good job on this comment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great prank jajajaj!Mac donalds has now become cheap,good,and elegant by this prank i would love to have been there but i think that it was not only a prank but mabey y they had a reason behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a pretty good prank in my opinion. I can imagine the people at the McDonald's while that was happening; they must have been laughing nonstop. And like you said, it'd be cool to see what their next prank will be...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a pretty good prank. I doubted it was possible to make McDonald's classy until I heard about this. They managed to pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had never hear of this prank before until today. I actually think is a pretty good prank and it would have been really funny if it was actually true that they were a couple, but they are not. I don't know why the employee wanted to kick them out of McDonald's just for cutlery. But I really imagine all the people watching them it is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome! I wish I could've been there to see the prank and also everybody's reactions! I admire them for pulling off this prank! It'd be nice to see McDonalds more classy, haha. It's odd that McDonalds wanted to throw them out just because of their cultery. Anyway, awesome article!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I say this prank was genius! I don't see why you can't be all fancy while eating fast food. Yeah, probably you would want to be careful with getting ketchup on your shirt, but still! If you wanna go somewhere with class, I say go for it! #ProClass.

    ReplyDelete