Monday, September 30, 2013

RoboCop




Tristan Arroyave


In 2028 in detroit Alex Murphy, a police officer was leaving his house when all of a sudden his car exploded right when he was in front of it. The explosion hurt him badly and made him lose a leg and a arm. He is a very good officer so doctors tried to fix him up. He would need a new suit. His suit would be his body, he can’t take it off. His suit would make him think he was controlling it but it is just an illusion. Later on alex is overriding the system and takes over the suit. Alex’s new body would be invincible bullet proof and able to run fast. He hardly ever saw his family again.

One of his bad guys was a bad drug dealer who sold bad stuff. He ended his life when the bad guy drove straight at him but hit acid. The acid then mutated him and he became messed up. While he ends up walking on the street he gets hit by a car and gets blown up into juice.





12 comments:

  1. Tristan your awesome. Robo Cop has been my favorite cop of all. He still counts as one. He is so cool how his suit can identify who is bad and did crimes. I bet the city he lives in will be much better then before. Tristan did I mention your awesome?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again, the correct way to write it is "Tristan you're awesome".

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I liked the trailer a lot even though is the first time I watch it. I am really looking forward to watch it. His suit is AWESOME. I like the part where they say lets put a man in this suit. Yah pretty good trailer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The movie looks awesome! I think its going to be better than the original movie! I has a lot of good effects! I can't wait to see it! I love Robocop movies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tristan your awesome. Robo Cop has been my favorite cop of all. He still counts as one. He is so cool how his suit can identify who is bad and did crimes. I bet the city he lives in will be much better then before. Tristan did I mention your awesome?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again, the correct way to write it is "Tristan you're awesome".

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. I never heard about Robocop, it is awesome. I love his awesome suit, its so cool. Tristan you should be always the blogger. You always find new things to write about. Keep finding more things to post. Awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard that new robocop movie is coming out. Sadly I never watched older ones but I heard it a lot of times. I was just kind of interested in this but now I want to watch it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen the original RoboCop movie and it had a pretty awesome plot, but with today's technology, the effects in this version are gonna be way more awesome! The plot, maybe not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This movie is going to be awesome. I have seen the original RoboCop and it was good but i think the new ones will not be better than the original ones.

    ReplyDelete