Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Why do I like Photography?


By: Hanna Lee


I started liking photography since I was on google looking for wallpapers. Suddenly I found this picture of flowers and I really liked it! I started practicing photography, after one year had passed my friends told me that I am good at photography so I kept on doing photography since I was 11 years-old. When I come back from school I tell my friends to be like the models and I am the photographer. When I grow up I want to be a photographer but not a paparazzi. I love taking pictures of nature and people. Photography is my hobby of all time. I use a Canon Rebel T3 for photography, my camera is like one of the most important thing ever! My favorite photographer is Kitty Gallanaugh, I learn photography by looking at her pictures. She’s like the best photographer ever! My mom says that I am too wild for photography but you know photography is my hobby. I will always love photography!



CC Image Courtesy of Kitty Gallannaugh on Flickr




This is one of my photographies! Hope you enjoy it!




No comments:

Post a Comment