Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3




I love playing video games. I really enjoy and have a good time playing a game called Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 on my PlayStation 3. This game is a very modern fast-paced game. It is a first person game and it has 1080p graphics. I am a serious gamer because i play this game in a 52 inch tv with a pro gamer headset. Fares and i usually play against each other and we also make competitions. This game is violent and based on war. Modern Warfare 3 is based on what would happen if there were to be a WW3. Call Of Duty also makes games for other consoles like the Xbox,Wii, and PC. Call Of Duty has made 8 games so far. They are about to release a new one the 13th of November 2012. Call Of Duty has sold millions or even billions of copies to fans all over the world. The game is rather expensive standing at Q800 in guatemala. One thing that I love about this game is that you never get bored of it. It is always fun to play. Overall I think Call Of Duty is a very fun, interesting, fast-paced game.




By: Nicholas Mainsbridge

No comments:

Post a Comment