Monday, September 24, 2012

Taylor Swift



One of my all time favorite artists happens to be the one and only Taylor Swift. How many of you like Taylor Swift's music? I had the lucky opportunity to go to one of her concerts back in the States earlier last year, and I can say that it was by far my favorite concert I have ever been to.

Have you heard that she is coming out with her new album called "Red" on October 22nd of this year! That is only about a month away! And to lead up to her release date, she will be previewing a few seconds of a new song each Monday on Good Morning America leading up to it! I think that is really neat! I am really exciting for her new album, and I personally I think with every new song/album she keeps getting better and better. Below is the Taylor’s album cover to “Red”. 

By Lindsey Duncan

1 comment:

  1. I love Taylor Swift too!! The first time I listened to her music, I swore I would marry her someday lol no kidding. You're so lucky you went to her concert!! I wish I could see her songs previews :(

    ReplyDelete