Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Hunger Games



Tribute. Victor. Panem. Capital. Bread. Fire. 

Do these words ring a bell or mean anything to you? Perhaps it reminds you of The Hunger Games? How many of you have read this incredible series, or happened to watch the movie? I personally am I huge fan in every possible way. To me, not only are the books absolutely amazing, but the movie (and soon to be movies) are just as moving! Specifically in the movie I enjoy watching my favorite actors/actresses and listening to the very inspiring soundtrack. The Hunger Games series is absolutely great in every single way! If any of you have not read this remarkable series or heard of it yet, then please run to our school library (where they are available) and check them out! What are you waiting for?! Get off your seat and away from your computer and go read these books, you won't regret it!

By Lindsey Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment