Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine's Day Proposal Prank


To all people out there celebrating Valentine's Day and enjoyed it just as much as I did, these guys in youtube by the channel name prankvsprank uploaded a video of a fake proposal during Valentine's Day. The video itself is hilarious because as everyone is excited and ready to hear the woman say "yes" when the guys asks her to marry him, she suddenly runs away and reject him, so the whole crowd is baffled. Strangely enough everyone takes out their camera and couple seconds later she starts to run away. This video made me laugh, I hope you guys like it and enjoy it just as much as I did. You should check out their channel and further analyze their theme. Let me know what you guys think of their videos.

- Diego Hwang

1 comment:

  1. Haha this is funny :D but why did he do such a thing??? It must be very embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete