Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Little Things


Hello everyone. Here is another post about One Direction, that I am posting because I usually post about One Direction. What can I say? I’m obsessed! Anyway, there is ANOTHER single from One Direction that has come out. As you know, (if you’ve read my other posts about One Direction) their first album was “Up All Night” and then their single came out, “Live While We’re Young” which I also posted about. But their new single, “Little Things” has come out and it is from their new album, which I ALSO posted about, “Take Me Home”. In the first album, “Up All Night”, there were quite many songs written by the famous singer Ed Sheeran, and there are some other songs that were written by One Direction but definitely not all. And this song, “Little Things”, was also written by Ed Sheeran and the song is great. I found this video, and I loved it, but this is only the lyric video and the official music video hasn't come out yet but it will be soon. I love this song to death, and it already has about 3,000,000 views so you should watch it and listen how beautiful it is. And, uh, yeah. That’s it. If you love this song please leave a comment and tell me so.

-Ivette G.

No comments:

Post a Comment