Saturday, October 20, 2012

RickRoll'd


I would recommend you to watch the video first.


If you’ve heard this song before, great. You’d know this song is great. There are many people that love this song, but it is now usually an unstoppable prank to sing this song to people or to show them the video, and you have RickRoll’d somebody. It is a popular internet prank. The first time I knew about this it was because he had rickroll’d me and explained me how it worked. He said he rickroll’d himself all the time because it was such a great song. So, it’s okay to rick roll yourself, I mean, it is a great song. I cannot deny it. If you will rick roll someone, it’s even better to do it twice. Here’s step by step how to rick roll somebody.

Step 1: Copy-paste the URL and send it to somebody.
Step 2: Explain to them they’ve been rick rolled.
Step 3: Go to tinyurl.com to make it a different URL and your target won’t know.

If you didn’t understand it as well, or you just want to make sure you understand, this video will tell you step-by-step.
Tell me what you think, do you think if people will keep on doing this it’ll get tiring or it’ll just happen even more? Express your thoughts, please.

-Ivette Galvez


No comments:

Post a Comment