Tuesday, January 17, 2012


Video Game-o-rama


By: Arturo Girona

I love video games. They can be based on real life things such as war, they can be based on sports such as football and soccer, or they can be based on some magical fantasy world or something. One of my favourite video games is Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Shadow Vanguard for iPhone and iPod touch. I like shooting games a lot, so this is why it’s one of my favorites, even though you can only use five types of guns in it. A company called Gameloft made it. How many people in the school like games by Gameloft? I know there’re several kids who do. Please comment below if you like the games that Gameloft makes. For example, Modern Combat 3 and Infinity Blade 2. I’ve seen Joshua play Modern Combat 3 several times, and I see that you can use lots of guns on that. You can also stab people with a knife in it. I’ve also seen NOVA 2, and it’s pretty cool, but I heard that it’s a knock-off of HALO.

1 comment:

  1. This game is really cool because has guns, bombs, and also we can play with each other.

    ReplyDelete