Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Apples



CC Image courtesy of gmahender on Flickr

CC Image courtesy of orangeacid on Flickr














This topic interests me because apples are fruits. I love to eat fruits and they are healthy for our bodies. Apples are one of my favorite fruits and I want to talk about them. Apple is also a company of the famous person, Steve Jobs. The word apple has 2 meanings and I want to talk about it.
            There are many types of apples. There are red, green, and many other types. There are more than 7,500 species of apples in the world. People also mutate apples with other fruits. Once I saw and ate an apple with a taste of pear. The apple had mutated with a pear, and it was so good. Do you like them and do you like to eat them?
            The company Apple, is one of the best technological companies in the world, created by Steve Jobs. Apple has created many things like the ipods nano, shuffle, and touch, the Iphones, Imacs, Macbooks, and many more. The Apple products are great and very useful. Do you have an Apple product(s)? Do you like it/them?


By: Tae Hong Ahn

2 comments:

  1. This topic is really interesting because you are also talking about the famous company Apple and that they invent stuff like Ipods, and Ipad, this topic is also talking about the delicious fruit apple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both types of apple, the tech one and the real thing. Apples are really juicy and tasty, and they are good for our health. I like the saying about apple, ¨eating and apple a day keeps the doctor away¨, because its true. I also like the Apple company, because they have really amazing stuff like the Ipads.

    ReplyDelete