Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Modern Warfare 3

By: Jorge Paredes.
CC image courtesy of sucelloeiloes on Flickr

Modern Warfare 3 interests me because I like to play videogames especially about war. Glen Schofield and Michael Condrey invented Call of Duty; some companies are developing these games like Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games.
I am going to tell how to play it for Play Station 3:
  1. First to shoot, you have to press R1.
  2. To aim, you have to press L1.
  3. To move you have to move the left joystick.
  4. To move left and right, use right joystick.
  5. To change weapon, you have to press the triangle.
  6. To crouch or prone, you have to press the circle.
  7. To jump, you have to press the x.
  8. To run, you have to press the left joystick.
  9. Knife, you have to press the right joystick.
Call of Duty is the best game of war, modern warfare has a series of games and it tells a story of an old man that wants revenge against a man called Makarov. This game has been nominated the best game of the year; this game is about world war 3 and what would happen in the world war 3.

7 comments:

  1. I agree with you, Modern Warfare is an awesome game. The HD of this game is really cool ,because it looks so realistic. I have to say that the last mission is the best one of them all, because you are wearing some suits that are like the suits from G.I. Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this game is good and has very good graphics. The thing that makes this game better is that you can play with other people like your friends. Even though the game is good, there are many other games that are way better than this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not really good at playing games so I barely play them. I am not even interested in them, but this game sounds and looks cool so I'd like to play once, even though my character would be kicking, jumping, shooting at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really not interested in playing this type of games. Mainly because I'm not even good at playing videogames, and I'm not interested in playing them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think any game where you get to kill your friends over and over again is worth playing, especially when there are big explosions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can honestly say that I freakishly enjoy that game to much. Because of this, Edie thinks I am a cereal killer waiting to happen. In my own defense, I don't play that game I am not thinking; "WEEEEEE!I am killing humans in this game for my peer to peer pride!", I like that game because it has lots of explody thingies, and I look like a G.I. Joe. It is the same thing as when you were five, pulling out your toy gun in a bike helmet and shooting "da bad guys". You see it it video games.

    ReplyDelete