Wednesday, January 4, 2012


Can you do THIS? I recently found this video of a group of guys that do normal, everyday tasks, but with a twist. A twist I would like to call completely original and creative, since they have spent countless hours creating this unusual and bizarre compilation of movements that captivate me and will probably amuse you reader as well.

These guys have definitely TOO MUCH time on their hands. How many times do you think they had to try each action until they finally got the result? I would say that that these guys probably practiced for weeks! I wanna hear what you think. And what your opinion is about the final product. This pointless video, which at the same time is a very amusing one, showcases probably a new type of art form, or hobby perhaps. Enjoy!

By: Lars

8 comments:

  1. I have always thought these kind of videos are really cool. But I am not a very patient person, so I would not be able to do this kind of thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how much they must have practiced to get each action right without looking. I wish I could do what he does at 0:47. I could just walk in after school and throw my jacket in my closet and have it automatically just hang there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOWWWW!!!! Those guys did a whole bunch of stuff that we would normally in a simpler way: like throwing a soda can to the garbage. It's truly amazing how they do it in such complex ways. Although most are pretty awesome and seem realistic, I still believe some of the scenes are false. But the true ones, like Lars said, the might take weeks or months to get the final desired result.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if it is actually useful, but I think it surely does show off your talents... Although some of them looks fake, if I could do those skills, it sure would be cool... I won't try to do it.. because they take too much time to learn it.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really cool! I think the people in this video have practice a lot to make it. But some look so fake that it disturbs.. But it's really cool!! I wish I can do those.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this video is awesome all this thing for the other people are hards

    ReplyDelete
  7. all of this things they did on this video are REALLY cool! they seem to be ordinary things but made in a cooler way. I agree with you. Even though they might seem like natural things, they probably practiced for a long time to make it look like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is pretty awesome. Me, being the lazy person that I am, would love to be able to do these little tasks so quickly. If I was granted a superpower, this might be it.

    ReplyDelete