Friday, November 2, 2012

My Glasses

By: German Paredes


Many of you guys think that i have my glasses
just for fun but not really. I use my glasses because
i dont see really, and because my glasses looks really
cool on me. But I want to tell you a story about
glasses, the Wayfarer.

My glasses are Ray-Ban Wayfarer, these glasses
used to be sunglasses during the 1965. During
the early 1950s and 1960s the Wayfarer
became super popular in the history. The Wayfarers 
were the best selling during the 1950s to 1960s and 
now days still the best selling. The Wayfarers
are the best selling in the history.
During the past years the Wayfarer started
to become popular again. The company
Ray Ban came with a new revolutionary style
of  the Wayfarer, that are the ones I am using.
The style of Wayfarer, the ones I have, are no more
sunglasses. Therefore these glasses can be
use for people that need to use glasses to see
 ,or can be use for sunglasses too like
old times. The Wayfarer is a retro
style that many people are loving it.
Artists and singers are using to much these
type of glasses

Think about this,
would you like to revive old fashion
by wearing the Wayfarer glasses?

No comments:

Post a Comment