Saturday, September 24, 2011

STRESS!!

Most of the days of this week, I was having trouble with a lot of different pain due to stress from the school and many places. I think school is the most common place where students receive their stress from. I actually think most of the diseases through out your school days are due to the amount of stress you receive. Many of these diseases become severe after time. I was thinking what is making the word "school" stressing for students and I found this video.
I, as a student, agree to what the video says. What I think about stress may be different from the video, but this is my opinion on where all the stress comes from. I actually thought stress come from all the grades that you receive through your classes. Grades cause stress to everybody, students, teachers and parents. Most of us, students, study to get good grades, even though their purposes are different. If we fail from a class, we receive stress. Imagine a school without a grading system, I thought it would be more of stress-free environment.
What are your theory on where the stress comes from? What do you think will happen if there weren't any grades in your high school career?
By. HaNuel Lee

9 comments:

  1. Hanuel, I totally agree with the video and your opinion of how stress is caused. We, as students, will always have the same opinion from where stress comes from. For the past few weeks,I have been getting sick lately and my mom thinks that it is from stress because I have been studying more than being with my family this year. Stress is very common. We will have to live with it. But what we really need to do is try to not let stress get to your own social life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well to begin with, stress builds up inside an individual due to various reasons. A death in the family is VERY stressing. A divorce is stressing. school is stressing. So, in essence, stress is an accumulation of all these aspects in life. Whether we say we are very stressed or not depends on our life-styles. If we prioritize and manage out time well, stress is bound to be less of a burden. Otherwise, stress will definitely play a role in shaping our lives as people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... Since our school doesn't necessarily have bullies, I guess we should be thankful that we don't have to worry about those problems, although I say that teachers are usually supposed to be there to motivate and help you through your school life they may seem like the cause of stress and the homework they hand out might seem like torture ,but in the end they are there to help you...I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok little kids I agree with this statement because they are the primary source of stress for me. Come on teachers, stop making our life so hard. Leave use homework but not a mountain of it. Bullies, I don't care about them because if they bully me something bad will happen for them. Well there are many other sources of stress but those three are the most stressful ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that stress from school might affect on students' development and relationship with others. However, I think some stress is needed to develop oneself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also agree with the video. Homework causes students to stress out and sometimes problems at home makes everything worse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Homework always causes me to stress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. David, I agree with you. Teachers should stop giving so much work to do. One teacher assigns something for wednesday thinking that they are the only class assigning homework for that day. Then, one will realize that same day that almost every teacher assigned homework for the same day the first teacher assigned work to do. However, we must now how to cope with stress, otherwise, it will eat us from the inside-out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you Amir.

    ReplyDelete