Thursday, September 29, 2011

Songs of Life

I've been listening to the soundtrack from the movie Into the Wild. Eddie Vedder, the lead singer of the band Pearl Jam, sings Guaranteed, a song that floats with me wherever I go:



I appreciate this song because it genuinely expresses freedom, at least the freedom I've felt in my life. It's become a part of my life's soundtrack, the songs that stay with me.

Have you ever stumbled on a song that illustrates experiences, thoughts, or feelings you've had before on the deepest level? What are some of the songs from the soundtrack of your life?

-edie

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you Edie. There are songs that express thoughts, feelings, and experiences. I have a soundtrack that describes my life and that song makes me feel happy whenever I hear it. I just wish music can appear in epic moments in life like in movies. It would make life interesting.

    ReplyDelete