Monday, August 13, 2012

I DON'T WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL!


By Arturo Girona

Anyone feeling like this?
imgres.jpg
Image courtesy of Buzzfeed.com


Are you more reluctant to go to school than anything else? Wishing summer lasted forever? Well, if there's anything I've learned it's this: life's not fair! Get over it! We all have to go back to school, no matter whether it's gonna be a drag or not or that it means that you're going to a new grade, that you have to do tons of homework, and learn new stuff that's really hard to understand, and worry about your grades and what's gonna come out on your report card.

But calm down everyone; school's not that bad. You get to see some of your friends again, talk with them, and do stuff with them. School is also a great place to socialize. At least that's one thing you can be happy about when you have to go back to school. If you wanna know how I feel, well I sorta feel like this:


imgres.jpg
But at the same time, I don't want to! Half of me likes school, the other half hates school. So I had mixed feelings about the new year at Equity. However, with luck, this will turn out to be a great year, for all of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment