Monday, May 14, 2012

The Tallest Dog in the World


This black Clifford is the world's tallest dog, George, who is 7 feet and 3 inches from his noes to tail and weights 245 lbs. When his former owner passed away from cancer, his new owner, David, raised him since he was seven-month-old. David said he didn't expect him to grow that big, and according to him, George sleeps on a queen-sized bed and consumes 110lbs of food. He looks cool but it would hard to raise him in the reality, but would you like to take the risks and raise him?

Jiye

5 comments:

  1. That is a really big dog. I've heard about this dog before, and I find it really amazing that there is a dog as big as him. The biggest dog I've seen is the Great Danes, and thats it. I think it would be interesting to have a dog this big, but I also wouldn't want to. The concerning issues are the food, the wastes, and especially your stuff. That dog can easily break things and also chew things in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would pretty cool to say that you have such a big dog, but it's probably extremely hard to take care of that dog, in every sense. I'm he destroys the whole house, and ruins all of the furniture. Besides, I wouldn't enjoy seeing how destroys a bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Personally, I don't really like dogs, and the ones that I find acceptable are the small ones. So there is absolutely no way that I would keep that dog; it's just too big. And it would be such a bother to have to adapt your life to a dog of such a size.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dog is awesome!! If I had that dog I personally would like to try to ride it cause I think it would be fun :) I would raise him, but I don't know where he would sleep cause he is to big for my house and I don't think he would fit in the elevator... :( But I would still try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, i wouldn't want a dog that big. Hahaha, it would be funny to wake up with a huge dog right in front of you. i would have a little dog but not a huge dog. Imagine if he was angry, you woulnd't be able to swtop it haha.

    ReplyDelete