Monday, May 14, 2012

Brave Official Trailer #3



For those of you who are fans of the Disney/Pixar films, and for those who want to see a change in genre of these movies, here is Pixar's first fairy tale set in Scotland during the 10th century. It's about a princess named Merida who defies an old custom in order to be an archer, but her choices lead to deadly consequences. It's up to her to find true bravery in order to save her family and her kingdom. Let me know if you like it!

Felipe Sanchez

2 comments:

  1. I am a big Pixar fan, and I really like most of their movies. So, obviously, I'm really looking forward to this particular movie. Although I didn't really like the trailer, I have decided not to judge the movie by its trailer. After all, it's about someone who decides to stand up for herself. And admit it, who doesn't like princesses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't particularly like Pixar, but I'm really excited to see this movie. I think its really cool that their making a kind of historical movie. I have always concidered stories from Scotland fascinating. I'm sure that this movie will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete