Friday, May 18, 2012

A Burger with 1050 Bacon?


          A Japanese man called Mr. Sato had challenged to eat a burger with 1050 bacon pieces, but failed to finish it because of his stomach problem. This video had caught many people's attention and passed more than 1 million view just in a week. Even though he was brave enough to try such a challenge, the trial ended as he went to the toilet after eating excessive food that his stomach cannot no longer support it. At first I wanted to taste this burger but after seeing the picture, I refused because of the amount of bacon that looks disgusting. Are you guys willing to try this burger?


Soon Mo 

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! that looks growse! Even though I love bacon, I wouldn't try to eat that burger, not even if I would become famous if I ate it.

    ReplyDelete