Thursday, May 21, 2015

The Scorch Trials Trailer

So, the other day, I was talking with my sister. She forced me to guess what exactly is coming out on a date that I can no longer recall. I was hoping that some cool new movie was coming out, but all of my guesses seemed to anger her. Not really, I think I just overrated the quality of the news I was about to receive. Apparently, the Scorch Trials is coming out! The long-awaited sequel of the Maze Runner will reach theaters sometime soon! Or so, I thought. What actually came out is just the trailer, and surprise, surprise, the movie is deviating from the book. again.
For those of you who don't know, or momentarily forgot, or just like hearing it, The Scorch Trials is the second part of the Maze Runner trilogy. The Maze Runner follows the story of some guys who are being thwarted by a mysterious organization called W.I.C.K.E.D. Then, they meet some girls, and the story gets REAL.
Anyway, there are actors and directors in this move. There are also some CGI effects, and some tension. That's basically all the trailer tells you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLQr57yRM9w

Unfortunately, blogger is being a bit dysfunctional, so if you want to watch the trailer, click here.
Don't click the link that is not a link, I just put that to mess with you guys.



- Christian F. Galvez 12th

No comments:

Post a Comment