Thursday, May 21, 2015

Paying Homage

The topic to discuss is very important to many people of our generation worldwide. I speak of a teacher of most unorthodox class. This man-child has taught me more about how to live life than:
Mr. Rogers,
Steve from Blue's Clues,
Dora the Exploradora,
Master Splinter from TMNT,
anyone from Teen Titans (close second),
Arthur,
Franklin,
Recess (tied with Teen Titans),
El Pajaro Loco,
Looney Tunes,
Rugrats,
Cat-Dog,
Rocco,
Ed, Edd, and Eddy,
Hey Arnold,
Zabumafoo,
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy,
Chowder,
Pokemon,
Digimon,
Yu-gi-oh,
Dragon Tales,
Sonic,
and many others. Disney Channel isn't even in the running. This post is about Spongebob Squarepants. On second thought, I can't put into words exactly what Songebob has taught me, but this just feels right. I can't think of any other shows I used to watch as a child off the top of my head, but none can top Spongebob Squarepants.
Anyway, here's a video of some of their best moments.
Of course, my personal selection of Spongebob stuff would be a lot longer and funnier, but this will do for now. Please. Please enjoy. Please.

- Chris Galvez

No comments:

Post a Comment