Friday, January 10, 2014

Figure

Figure is an app I found while I was browsing through the App Store on my Iphone. At that time, this app was the Free App of the Week, a paid app that the app store recommends and makes it free for a week. At first, when I was looking at the cover, I didn't know what the app was about but since it was a free app , I decided to download it. This is an app where you can feel like a DJ. You make songs by doing your own drum, bass, and lead synths. There are tons of types of sounds you can choose from to make your music. You can even choose the key and beat of your song.  With this app, you can make your own electronic music only by sliding your fingers across your phone or tablet screen.  It might cost a dollar right now, but if you are interested in the making of techno music, you should try this app to see the concept of how the famous dj's around the world do their work.
You can check it out here: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/figure/id511269223?mt=8




By: Tae Hong Ahn

8 comments:

  1. Thank's for the info I will definetely look into this app. Besides interesting it seems like the type of app that is fun to use during your free time. Thank's tae Hong best regards to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a really good app to download! I love playing music! I really wanna be good at making it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... that's a cool app. Definitely worth checking out. Mixing songs on the run, that's just cool. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the share Tae Hong! Truly a great app to use if you like and enjoy making/listening to music. I'll make sure to download it ASAP.
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I've always wanted to have one of these apps but they always tend to be paid apps. It is unfortunate that I couldn't download this app while it was the Free App of the Week, but I still think this is a pretty awesome app. Good job Tae Hond and thanks for showing us this great app.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Tae Hond, for informing me on this new/unknown app. I was having a hard time finding good apps that you could make music on, I will download it and try it out for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude this is so cool, I always wanted a mixer but they were always so expensive and now that you can buy it on the app store is so cool, and cheaper, so thanks tae hong for the post

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is cool i found this a while ago like when it came out, but honeslty its not for everyone. it takes a creative mind haha

    ReplyDelete