Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Prom

A new student recently brought up the subject of prom with me and i felt the need to discuss it with everyone at school. Prom is a typical school dance that I do not believe Equity has ever experienced. This may stem from a lack of school motivation. If not I urge you all to start a prom committee now. School moral is at an all time high in my opinion. If we do not try now, it will be a long time before we will have the drive to host a prom. Ganzie Brough (the awesome) said "Gio is an amazing guy and i agree with his enthusiasm, I especially want to go to prom with a special someone ;)!" I hope Ganzie's belief is the same as yours. If you feel the way we do talk to your local STUCO representative about starting a prom committee.

cc image courtesy of stevensenen

By Gio Aboujaoude

No comments:

Post a Comment