Thursday, March 27, 2014

Battlefield 4



Well it's finally here, the sequel to the Battlefield series. This, of course, is the game that came after Battlefield 3, and Battlefield 3 came after Bad Company 2. Every time they release a new game in this sequel, they manage to make it better every time. I'm a huge Battlefield fan. I actually got Battlefield 3 as a birthday gift, and I'll be honest with you, it had been my favorite up until Battlefield 4 came out. I clocked in about 600 hours into Battlefield 3. That is a lot of time that I spent on that game, and it honestly never got boring. It didn't matter how many hours I had played before, every time I got into a game it felt like it was my first time playing it. Now Battlefield 4 has come out, and now this is the only game that I will be focusing on, I can't wait to play it. The video above is by a guy called Xhoho, he is somewhat of a Battlefield legend, he is known for getting insanely high kill streaks. The gameplay above is just awesome. I hope you guys enjoy. If you want to know more details about the game or are interested on playing it, notify me in the comments below. Thank you. Have a great day!

-Juan Fernando G.

No comments:

Post a Comment