Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Wolverine 2


In modern day Japan, Wolverine is out of his depth in an unknown world as he faces his ultimate nemesis in a life-or-death battle that will leave him forever changed. Vulnerable for the first time and pushed to his physical and emotional limits, he confronts not only lethal samurai steel but also his inner struggle against his own immortality, emerging more powerful than we have ever seen him before. Written by Twentieth Century Fox




Right now this is one of my favorite movies, it has a really good story and some intensive action. Its sure to keep you at the edge of your seat the entire show. It does have some gross or not appropriate parts but of course that depends on the audience. Over all its an great action adventure film I recommend it for having a fun time.


To watch the trailer click on this link>>> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1430132/
















By: Mariana Ochoa 9th

5 comments:

  1. I love all the xmen series and I watched them all!! but I heard that some part of the movie didn't make much sense. For example I heard that his adamantium was so weak and the reason for his low regeneration thing didn't make much sense. However, I am going to watch it because it sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this movie and in my opinion, its really worth watching. There is a lot of action in this movie as well as suspense. I completely disagree with what happened at the near end of the movie. It ruins wolverine's image. You''ll see what I mean when you watch the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I alway loved the Marvel universe but specially the xmen. I think that Twenty Century Fox has been improving with the xmen movies. They made this Wolverine movie better than the last Wolverine because the last one was really bad. I think this was the best movie of the Marvel universe by now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This seems like a cool movie! I want to go see it. I have never seen the other movies but if i go see this movie then I think i will watch those ones first. I have heard from people that this movie is really good and has a lot of adventure. I hope that when i watch it I will think that its good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Sung Jin, as usual. Amongst all heros, DC universe or Marvel, Wolverine is one of the most interesting characters. He's got an interesting motivation and a tricky past, but he's still a hero. I can't wait to see the movie.

    ReplyDelete