Friday, August 16, 2013

12 Minutes of Happiness

I'm going to be completely honest: usually, when posts with really good videos come up, I only read the written part while waiting for the video to start, and once it does, I don't make it to the end of the writing. I'm pretty sure that a lot of you guys do that too. And I also know that if the videos are too long, you don't watch them completely. When watching the amazing-guy-with-the-beard play, your mouth will most likely be dropping to the ground. But! If you are a weird person who can't handle awesome guitar playing skills for twelve minutes, you can just leave that playing in another tab while browsing aimlessly through the Internet, like we all do.

Enjoy!

Sang Eui Lee 12th

2 comments:

  1. The "amazing-guy-the-beard" is DEFINITELY incredible!!! I wish I played any instrument as well as he does! Thanks for sharing! What a great video with a very catchy song! It had me swaying in my seat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This summer I really wanted to take guitar lessons but i did´t :(.But after seeing this video I want to take guitar lesson now more than ever!His guitar playing is simply amazing I can only wish I get to my guitar like that.P.S loving his beard!

    ReplyDelete