Friday, April 19, 2013

Random, funny bits

Well, as there isn't anything specific I was looking for, plus the fact that I was utterly bored and was looking for some entertainment, I managed to find old videos I'd seen a while ago which I thought would be nice to share with all. After all, sharing is caring...right?

First, the appetizer. 
This trick is already quite well known, yet I thought it'd be nice to show you all an example of it.
Don't try it though...it could lead to serious injuries (there, my warning is there, I am now free of all responsibilities to your harm if you try it).

Second, the meal in itself. 
This is done by "theslowmoguys" who do pretty cool things with their expensive cameras able to capture scenes in slow motion (basically). I have nothing to say of the video itself...just that you'll probably end up laughing quite a lot if you do have this kind of sense of humor. Enjoy.


Last but not least, the dessert. It's nothing that will make you crack up, yet it's enough to make you smile (hopefully). So, here you go.


Well, that's it for this month as my job as guest blogger. 
So, i'll see you sometime this year/month again here.
Farewell, su-I mean, people!

Kijoon
9th

No comments:

Post a Comment