Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Life full of Bling

Have you ever lost any loved one? did you bury them or cremated the body and scatter the ashes? Whatever your choice I doubt that you have used your love one's ashes to create a piece of Jewelry. That's right there is a whole enterprise were you can give some of your love one's hair or ashes and turn it into a variety of jewels of different sizes and colors starting at 2000 U.S . their official site is http://www.lifegem.com/. Would you use this service if it was available here in Guatemala?

image taken from here

8 comments:

  1. This is so cool. I did not know that this could be done. mmmm I think I would not use it because I would prefer to keep the body rather than to do a jewel that later on I might loose. But this is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like something out of a movie. It would be great to do that since the diamond never ages neither will you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man! I would defiantly never use that service! I think that when a beloved one is gone, its better to just let go, and don't try to make that person come back, specially through diamonds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh what the heck is this idea?? So crazy.. I would never do that. Because it would feel like carrying this diamond will be like carrying a ghost or something.. Especially when the person is dead!!! Nooooo... This idea is baaadddd

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won't use that because the memories and loves that I shared with my loved ones are worthier than the jewels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a nice idea but I would not want to make my loved one's ashes to make a jewel because I would lost it in three days, and I might feel guilty so I recommend for people like me not to make their loves ones' ashes to make jewels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a nice idea but I would not want to make my loved one's ashes to make a jewel because I would lost it in three days, and I might feel guilty so I recommend for people like me not to make their loves ones' ashes to make jewels.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know that this existed. This idea is both interesting and weird. I don't know who would like to make their love one a jewel?

    ReplyDelete