Friday, February 13, 2015

NBA

“It is a ballet, a graceful sweep and flow of patterned movement, counterpoised by daring and imaginative flights of solitary brilliance.” – Dr. Jack Ramsay

 As most of you guys know, I like basketball a lot. This post features videos I found with a really good compilation of NBA plays. One of the cool things about basketball is that it is a quick game. The players of a team may have possession of the ball for no more than 24 seconds to make a basket, so you don't see one team dancing around with the ball during the whole game.
Another thing that I like is the way the teams play as a whole. Thus, they can do impressive plays that stir a lot of emotions to fans.




JFOB, 10th

6 comments:

  1. Its amazing how these basketball players can do this without any effort. Its great how these guys have these types of skill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These guys can almost make plays as good as mine hahah, just kidding. Some of these shots I don't even know how they can do all the moves they do in th air in such few air time but that's why they are pros I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never found myself watch basketball games on TV, but I like to play the sport. It's a shame we don't have a girls basketball team anymore :( I really got good at the sport. Maybe this new P.E. lot rule during lunch will give me the opportunity to play basketball more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every single one of these shots was so impressive! To be honest, their talent seems so surreal to me, but I guess that's why they're the best of the best. I wish I could play like this! But it's only through practice that I'll ever be able to perfect myself. That's why I'm also really happy that we'll be able to go to the PE lot during lunch to practice. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What does NBA stands for? National Basket ball...What? I don't know much about sports including basketball, so really don't understand what is going on in the video whole time. It is hard to follow the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I watch basketball, I don't know how they score so easily. They are very talented and I would like to play like them.

    ReplyDelete