Friday, February 20, 2015

Between Two Ferns Zack And Obama





By: Ricardo Quinones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnW3xkHxIEQ

Zack Galifanakis is a comedian is a comedian bon in North Carolina. He has some stand up comedy that is really funny and good to watch during your free time. When he started this new show called Between Two Ferns with the company Funny Or Die I started breaking in laughter. For the past months I keep repeating these video and to me here is the best one.

I have watched several funny videos this month but for some reason right now that I wanted to come up with something to write about, I couldn't think of anything. Unfortunately I could not post this video so please click on the link and watch this hilarious video of Zack Galifanakis interviewing President Obama. It happened a long time ago but I am sure not all of you watched it. Aside from just watching this video, also watch more of Zack's videos, the akwardness during his videos are just great! I wanted to post the interview Zack gave to Charlise Theron but there was a bad word in there so if you can find a clean version I recommend you watch it! I am anctious to hear what you guys thing about this interview. Please leave your comments bellow.

8 comments:

  1. Some parts of the video like when he asked Obama if he uses just .gov sites or the country he's rooting for in the Winter Olympics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was not funny it was just awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would've known that this comedian was bon in North Carolina (luv yo spellin) I find it funny how he takes all the insults nicely and doesn't get angry at him. But i'm going to ruin your happiness and tell you that this was scripted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. During this whole video I just stared at Mr.Obamas hands because he has huge hands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what to think.... Too akward, like please. Just stahp. I don't know if Obama is insulted or being sarcastic, he confuses my inner broccoli. Emily is so right, like you are the bomb.com. You're welcome Mr. Say hi to Jennifer for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Between Two Ferns is the best. I'm pretty sure Zach writes everything tho. It's better when he gets actors who can actually act out the awkwardness he puts in the scenes. Like, Michael Cera. Not Anne Hathaway or Justin Bieber. Either way, Obama did well. I almost watched the video.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can honestly say the I have the hugest crush on Zack. He is just too funny, probably my favorite comedían. I have watched all the episodes of between two ferns, i recommend you to go and watch more of them they are two hilarious. I love how he can be so blunt and not care yet be so funny about it jajja.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These videos are hilarious! I saw parts of the one with Justin Bieber and I loved the part where Zach yells at him. In this video, I think my favorite part was when Zach asked about what country Obama was rooting for during the Olympics. That part just made me crack up. I think what gives these videos their touch is the fact that Zach uses references that has to do with the interviewee.

    ReplyDelete