Thursday, October 30, 2014

More Marvel

In the next six years about 37 superhero movies are coming out, but Marvel(Disney) is releasing eleven movies. Six standalone movies and five superhero team movies. The standalone movies are: Captain America: Civil War aka Captain America vs Iron Man, Doctor Strange,  Ant Man,Thor: Ragnarok, Black Panther and Captain Marvel. The other five are: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Guardians of The Galaxy 2, Avengers: Infinity Wars part one and two, and The Inhumans. This are very interesting news because is the first time we see an African American superhero (Black Panther) and a women superhero (Captain Marvel). Also very big stories like Captain America: Civil War and Avengers Infinity Wars. This are two big comic book stories that change the Marvel Universe and might do the same in The Marvel Cinematic Universe. A lot of the main Avengers might die and it is said that in Avengers Infinity all The Avengers, Guardians and Inhumans will come together to defeat Thanos. In Infinity Wars a lot of character could die and anew team of Avengers will be created  Thanos one of the most powerful beings in The Marvel Universe. I am very excited for this news; the dates of the movies are on the picture. The guy in the second picture is Thanos. When they gave this news Marvel showed a little teaser for Avengers Infinity Wars.

-Jacques Cole




5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That is so awesome. Thanos have all the infinity stones!!! I think I wouldn't last all that time for it to come. I will be finishing school. I think that all the class would be gone or not. I will have 17 when the first part comes, and then 18 for the other part. This suck!!! I can't wait for the movies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO COOL!!!
    i am really exited for watching this but the bad thing is that it is coming until 2018...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know much about heros. I didn't read any of hero comics. I just watch few movies. So what I know about it is that most of movies are originally from comics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I guess they have to release Ant man, the black panther, and many more movies before they release this one. I can not wait to watch Thanos using all the infinity stones to kill the Avengers. Such a cool movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very excited about all these movies, Marvel just keeps improving their work in the movies and the stories are all awesome. Bad thing is that good movies take a long time to film, but I'm sure it is worth it.

    ReplyDelete