Friday, February 14, 2014

Oldy Vibes At It's Best




By Ricardo Quinones

 I do not know how many of you have heard about earth wind and fire. Anyway I heard of them just recently, when my vieja(mom) showed me one of there songs. I know this type of music can relate very little to our vibes now, but you need to learn to like every type of music. I am pretty sure, Earth Wind and Fire was one of the popular groups back in it's age but from my point of view, there songs never get old. It is something about the perfect blend in the band that forces me to listen to this song daily. I am anxious to know from you guys, if this music still feels right in your body. The video is very funny and particularly the base player, he has his own way of moving. Tell me what you think...

11 comments:

  1. I think they are a lost treasure that more people should know about. Their music is all about making you feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, that's the French class song! It's extremely catchy. I haven't really paid attention to the song, so I can't tell if the lyrics are that good. But I can defiantly tell that the rythm is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course i have heard of earth,wind and fire their a 70´s classic. I Recommend you to hear september from them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that song. Their music is catchy and fun. The rhythm is great and the lyrics are interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this song! I really think that old music is SO much better than the crud we listen to today. Back then, lyrics mattered and singers wouldn't just sing whatever came to their mind. I still listen to music from the past to remind myself that that is how music should sound.

    ReplyDelete
  6. EARTH, WIND AND FIRE. 'nuff said. These guys really know music.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This song is good! Like others said, it's also really catchy and makes you want to move. The video is interesting..it's cool to see how different the video is from the ones that are produced today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course I've heard this song before because of my dad. Every time I go to the beach.... For two hours.. music from the 60's 70's and 80's play over and over again. I'm not saying its bad. I'm saying that it gets annoying after two hours. They dance funny in the video.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This type of music is really relaxing and nice to listen to in the right moment. Sometimes I feel like this type gets really repetitive and it does get boring eventually. This song also does make you want to move and it brings up bad vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My parents love this group sooo much, after listening to their music I came to realize that I has become one of my favorite groups. I love Earth Wind and Fire

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's my first time listening to them. This song is relaxing but at the same time it 's very rhythmic. I liked it.

    ReplyDelete