Thursday, March 26, 2015

WHERE MY BAES AT?

One of my favorite things to do when I'm bored is watching videos on youtube. There are a lot of youtubers I enjoy watching, one of them is Miranda Sings. Over 3 million subscribers in her channel. Miranda is a character interpreted by Colleen Ballinger also known as psycosoprano. Most of Miranda's videos are of her making "covers" of famous songs. What I like the most about her videos is that they are all funny. Even though in her videos she sings really bad and dances weird, in real life Colleen is a singer. You can see that Miranda has a funny and egotistical personality. Many people assume she is a person with problems or that she is crazy but if you are close part of the youtube community you will know she is just making this for her viewers. I hope you guys like the video. This is the first single she released. It is called "Where my baes at?" I love the video and I hope you guys enjoy it too. If you would like to check out her videos go ahead and type "Miranda Sings" in youtube, I can assure you guys you won't leave without having a good laugh. Also if you want to see her "normal" self and listen to her beautiful real voice search "Psycosoprano".


Jeni Koo 11th grade

13 comments:

  1. I really like Miranda sings, i think that she is really funny and this song just makes me laugh because she is so rididculous and she does it on purpos and it's the best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have watched this from long time ago. I actually don't really like her as much but this video is pretty hilarious. It's actually really funny how all youtubers know her and pretty much all of them are her baes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The music was okay. I didn't think she was that funny. I know she's pretty famous but I haven't really ever watched her videos on YouTube. All I know about her is that she wears a bunch of lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didnt think she was so funny, but the music was cool. I've seen this before and i always get the same reaction, nothing. They could have made it better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To be honest, I don't find Miranda Sings that funny. I've heard about her so many times but I was never really interested in watching any of her other videos after I watched one of them. I guess it's just not my type of humor..

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is really...freaky. I don't find it funny, I don't know. The way she purposely do to be ridiculous. Well, Maybe it's just me, but it was really creepy when she was putting lip stick with her eyes wide open. I found it scray more than funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't really like Miranda much but this funny was kind of funny. The lyrics to this song are so stupid but I kinda like it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, I love Miranda Sings! When I had first started watching her videos about two years ago, I thought she was kind of ridiculous and weird. But now that I really do know her type of humor, I find a lot of her videos hilarious! Hopefully viewers who don't know her very well understand that she's not being serious but simply making fun of herself. Thanks for sharing Jeni! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is pretty funny, but if you aren't in the right mood she can be really annoying. I have to admit, I really like the song. She seems cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you kelly, it could quite be funny but at the same time its just pretty freaky and annoying. But besides this i find it cool that she can make other people laugh!

      Delete
  10. Am I the only one who thought her outfits were the funniest parts of the video? I don't know why, but I saw myself cracking up only by the sight of her dancing in those clothes. I also loved the background with those drawings of her. They made the video extra funny.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is pretty funny. Her dancing is the funniest and the clothes hahaha. I only liked the part where it said "Hey, where my baes' at?" I enjoyed this video a little bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What's wrong with her! She is so funny I couldn't stop laughing!!!! It is really weird the song and more the video. Her clothing was also really weird. She is really funny and weird. How can she be so serious in the video I would be cracking up.

    ReplyDelete