Friday, November 21, 2014

What is your best day in your life?

What is your best day in your life? I have a lot of best day in my life which makes it harder to think of which one is the best of all. i really have no idea which is my best day of my life, but what is yours? I think that remembering moments when you are with your family or friends or when you play you first solo. It can be interpret in so many and different ways. Like she said the are a lot of wonderful  days. It can be awesome and extremely cool and fabulous. It is so awesome how can you be with friends and family and then you discover it is your best day ever in your life. I think that the best day can and may change all the time there is now way you only have a best day of your life. What would be your best day of your life?


-Michelle

5 comments:

  1. It's pretty hard to think of one single day that was the best. But I like to think that I've had several throughout my life. :) I agree that the majority of them are when I'm with my family and those I love. We don't have to be doing something extremely outrageous, so long as we are spending time together, that's all that matters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that best days occur when you least expect them. Sometimes you want a specific day to be perfect, so plan everything out, but everything that could possibly go wrong goes wrong. Then, when you don't even care about how the day goes by, you have the time of your life. It's sometimes frustrating, but that's the way it goes. That's why I never plan anything out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best day of my life? That's hard, I have too many! But I think that the best day of our lives is when we are with the people we love doing what we love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Gaby, best days are usually unexpected, which makes them so special. The best thing about not having just one best day is that it shows that your life isn't bad, because if you know what was the one best day of your life, then it proves that you don't really have many good days. For example, some of the days that I think back to that make me smile are as listed: The day I made my first (and last) basket during a basketball game, the first time I went to downtown Chicago, the day where I took a selfie with a stranger, the day I won student of the year, the last day of my driving lessons, and so on. Life is not about having just one best day. It's about having many. What is the point of living if you're going to experience one day of profound happiness?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really can't think of what has been the best day in my life. I have several things in mind, and therefore, I am certain that one can't have a single best day. I believe one can have multiple best days in one's life. Also, I am sure that with hard work and dedication, the best is yet to come, not just for me, but for all of the people who do what they like to do and live life at its fullest.

    ReplyDelete