Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Best video for Christmas

I guess the best videos are the weirdest ones. I found this video of the ghosts of Scrooge of somehting like that, and they changed a ghost's face to christopher walken's face. It is pretty hilarious how good and funny they made his video. It is not long but it is funny, and the best part is when steven hawkin appears in the video. I know I have been posting a lo of weird videos lately, but I think the weirdest videos are the best ones. I always laugh at watching this videos with Tae Hong. I also like potatoes and i guess milkshakes are better.
by: jorge paredes

8 comments:

  1. I have no words for this

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just... BEAUTIFUl. If you don't like this you probably don't like totinos pizza rolls either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The song is interesting especially when you can see Stephen Hawking just floating in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so hilarious Jorge seriously I don't know is I had laughed so much for a 58 second video. Just the way in which the faces join with the body had me going crazy. Please keep posting more funny videos like these Jorge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha this is funny. I don't know who Stephen Hawking is, but I think he is a cool guy. Also, I really liked the song because it actually does make me think of Christmas and it actually makes me realize that it now really is December. The video is short, but addictive and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christopher Walken may be the closest thing to God. During this holiday season I hope we see many Christopher Walken snowmen popping up on street corners, celebrating the Walken-wonder land. We can drink Walken-punch and roast Walken-chestnuts but the Walken-fire this Walken-holiday season. God bless, and a merry Walken-mas to alll.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so funny I can't wait for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how Stephen Hawking appears all of a sudden. I also liked how the eyes of the face in the moon moved.

    ReplyDelete