Monday, April 21, 2014

Batman Arkham Knight

This winter and autumn a lot of games are coming out, but one of the most anticipated games is Batman   Arkham Knight. The fourth game in the series and probably the last one. This game is going to be set one year after the event of Batman Arkham City. One of the most iconic Batman bad guys is back an is crating a team. This bad guy is Scarecrow and has team up with The Penguin, Two Face and Harley Quinn since Joker Died in the game before this one we are not going to se him in this game. A final villain created by the developer of the game will appear the Arkham Knight. We know nothing about this villain. In this new game a bunch of new gadgets will appear and the best of all you will be able to ride the Bat-mobile in the free-roam city.



By: Jacques Cole

8 comments:

  1. This game has to be released on either XBOX ONE or Playstation 4. Games are looking more and more realistic and this game looks incredible graphics wise. The story for this game is going to be a little confusing but it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really awesome the video. The graphic are so awesome, they look real. It looks really interesting to play the videogame. It looks like a trailer of a movie. That is really cool. I hope the game is really fun to play as in this video. I hope everyone likes it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This game has amazing graphics. I like it a lot and I would like to play it. The story in itself I don't get it but once I do it looks amazing. I had a Playstation 3 but I don't know if we sold it or it broke and we have an XBOX but its ruined. I am really looking forward to play this game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the trailer it has a lot of twists that I can't wait to watch it even though I might not see it. I would love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it really looks cool. I thought it was a trailer for the movie hahaha. I think the graphic is really amazing that it made me think that it was a trailer. Also the plot of the game looks great and interesting. I think it is going to be so realistic while playing the game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAHHHHHHAHAHAHA!!!!! Sorry, I couldn't help it. This game looks sick. It also looks more fast-paced than the past game. Don't get me wrong I loved that game beyond reason, but I only wished it had been more fast paced; it was more stealth than anything. This Arkham Knight looks like everything I'ved dreamed of and nightmared without.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watched this video a long time ago and I was confused because I thought it was a movie sequel but it was animated. Later, I found out that it was a cinematic trailer to an upcoming video game. The trailer looks pretty good but I don't think the game will be exactly like that, obviously, but I expect it to be good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoy video games and I think that if i ever buy this game I would enjoy it a lot. I won;t buy the game because I am a straight out COD fan, but it looks like a game that is very entertaining and it looks like a game worth spending your time on.

    ReplyDelete