Friday, November 8, 2013

Million Dollar Smart Baby?


How many of us cry when our mothers sing?  Not very often, but this baby shows his feelings when he becomes emotionally connected to his mother's singing which causes him to cry.  I find this video very interesting in the fact that before the mother starts to sing the baby is fine.  Then Bam! the baby starts to cry and get teary eyed.  Have you ever actually wondered if babies understand what we are saying???? Many people have actually wondered if babies are more intelligent than adults but they simply speak a different language and can't express their thoughts.  Imagine if some baby saw you dancing around to One Direction or Justin Bieber.  Do you think he would make fun of you or think wow what is this girl/boy doing?  Do you think babies are intelligent and understand more than we think they do?

Ganzie

12 comments:

  1. awwww! That video was so cute! I think its interesting to think about babies being smarter than adults but I don't believe its true. I do think babies can understand more than we think, especially when it comes to family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo cute!! That is a very spiritual and understanding baby he understood the lyrics and even started to cry this is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched this video about a week ago and it melted my heart!!! The way the baby boy just feels the music is apparent. I think it's so sweet that he can feel the emotion and is willing to express it. I have actually thought about whether or not babies understand what we're saying or doing. It'd be really cool to look more into that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! I showed you this video! Isn't it just the cutest and sweetest thing?

    Like Kelly said, I would have to agree about how I think babies often understand and can observe and take in a lot more that we credit them to. I find it so precious that this baby is so in touch with (you could say) his/her emotions to cry at an emotion-filled song. The video is so darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is touching. I really think he could understand, maybe not the words but more like the emotions. My brother could understand things that were happening when he couldn't understand words. It was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I felt like crying when the baby started to cry!! He looked like the singing touched his heart which makes me think that babies are actually really smart, but they just can't express their feelings. Babies can do really surprising things sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww so cute!!! But it was kinda fun because he starts to cry right after his mom start singing. I never thought of baby could get touched by song... pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this video! its the cutest thing ever!! I wish a had a baby like this haha well baby brother.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Babies are stupid. They poop themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This baby's expressions to this song... this baby is truly smat

    ReplyDelete
  11. This baby is so smart! oh, my gosh. I still cant believe it. I want a baby like this, how can I train my sisters to do this.

    ReplyDelete