Friday, November 15, 2013



By: Ricardo Quinones

                                                           Your So Super Cool

   For the seventeen years of my life I have always wondered why people pay large amounts of money for advertising. In Guatemala people pay up to 50,000 Quetzales which is about 6,000 Dollars, just to advertise their product on one of those huge billboards. Not to mention the Tv commercials which have to pay even more. My argument at this is, most of them are useless that we usually have to turn the mute button on while the "boring" commercials finish. I always been against this type of advertising, nevertheless there is a different type of 30 second commercials which I enjoy. Indeed their is nothing better than a good laugh. The short but attention grabber film I am about to show you is how a commercial should be done. I do not mean to spoil the video for you but I would like to know what you think. Do you think they should decrease the amount of commercials that are not "comical" and have more of these? I anxiously await to know what you think.

8 comments:

  1. I agree with Ricardo, this is one of the better commercials. It's also pretty hilarious, not to mention I love dogs. I don't really see any flaw in this form of advertising, it reminds me of the Old Spice commercials, which are also pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats such a funny commercial

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what my turtle thinks about me. He probably thinks im the royal feeder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love advertisements like these! Like you said, they definitely grab your attention! I had no idea what it was going to be about but the title alone caught my attention. And then I watched it and I was very entertained! Maybe that's a secret that successful advertisers have- make the ads unique and attention grabbing! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that they should focus more on advertisements like these. It could help attract a better audience. I like these more also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAH, this is so funny, if only the police officers in Guatemala were like that, we would have less problems.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really funny. These kinda commercials are the ones i love. They should definitely make more of these. Reminds me of the superbowl commercials, simply hilarious.

    ReplyDelete