Friday, April 24, 2015

Introvert, extrovert, or ambivert?

Hello! As always , I was looking youtube videos in the search of a one that I could post here. In my search I found a cool one about what would happen if the sun disappeared; however, it was too long and it wouldn’t have uploaded. Instead of that one, I found one that can be uploaded and that will not have the risk to end up being that boring. The video is about introvert vs. extrovert problems. It shows how despite having different characters, they still have problems due to the way they are. I personally think that we should not be boxed in a stereotype and be judge by how we behavior sometimes since I think we all have some of the other. Despite that I know I’m more of an introvert than an extrovert, but I still have my extrovert moments. So, as I said, we all have some extrovert and introvert in us. I hope you liked the video! Comment below if you are an introvert, extrovert, or maybe an ambivert (both).




Belen Garrido


8 comments:

  1. Funny video! I found it pretty interesting! It's nice to look at how different people act in the same situation. It's nice that we are all different because that makes life more interesting and unexpected. I think I am probably an ambivert. I find that it really depends on who I am around. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Lacey. I think it's cool to see how people react to different situations. It's nice that they share it. It looks funny

      Delete
  2. I agree with Lacey, it was really funny and interesting. I think that people react differently and that all of our personalities are different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I disagree.We are exactly the same, so much so that we must work to convince ourselves of our uniqueness. We go out of our way to create passions and such for ourselves, when in reality we're fighting our similar nature. We all devolve down to a common animal.

      Delete
    2. I agree with Sofia, we all have different personalities, and we react different to statements and actions during the day. Interesting video!

      Delete
    3. I agree and disagree. I think we are all unique in our own way, but most of the time our actions, and reactions, are almost exactly the same to the group of people we relate too. So, we're unique but society makes us part of society.

      Delete
  3. Yay more BuzzFed! That was sarcasm i'm so tired of buzzfeed videos. Especially when the ones everyone posts are the same type. Its always a personality thing and its fairly boring. Like okay i get that they can be entertaining but in moderation guys, please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belen, I love how you posted about something different on the blog, especially when it is only 1:45. These posts make us think as we are watching, which is very nice because later on we'll know what to say in our comment :P I like how this video demonstrates the qualities of introverts and extroverts without being so biased. Most of the time, people make it seem like extroverts should rule the world. Just kiiidding. But I really enjoyed this video. I consider myself an ambivert because wit my friends I can be adventurous, while at the same time, I feel hesitant to make new friends. My favorite part of the video was when the extrovert laughed by herself. When I saw that part, I knew that was me.

    ReplyDelete