Thursday, May 22, 2014

Teens React to HISHE

Hi everybody. So I was on YouTube (looking for something to post, of course, like before... and probably before that too...) and I found this video of Teens React. Most of you, or all of you, know what the Teens React videos are, and there is also Kids React and Elders React. I guess I chose this video because it was talking about reacting to HISHE, and I like HISHE videos. HISHE videos show a bunch of movies of how they should have ended. That's what HISHE stands for, How It Should Have Ended. Most of them are hilarious, although they kind of do make fun of the movies. So this video shows teens reacting to three HISHE videos, which are How Lord of the Rings Should Have Ended, Harry Potter, and Hunger Games. There is this part when one girl confuses Dumbledore and Voldemort, so you may become very disappointed.
So I posted the Teens React video and I also posted another video they're reacting to because it didn't show the whole videos on the Teens React video, but I only posted the Harry Potter one because I couldn't upload the Lord of the Rings and Hunger Games

-Ivetticus G.

No comments:

Post a Comment