Friday, April 20, 2012

Boring People

Have you ever heard of outrages fact about something you've never heard? Facts that look like they would take days upon months to make. And no matter how bizarre the facts may seem you accept them. I have seen these facts again and again while doing my research and I simply have to ask; who are these people? Who of us has the gut wrenching patience to sit down and sift through all of the data, no matter what your talking about, and come up with a fact that could be later tossed around the internet without any credit to the original author. Who's life is that boring?
Businessman Yawning at Work    Stock Photo - Sin royalties, Artist: Masterfile, Code: 600-01083268
By Gio

1 comment:

  1. My life is really boring. When I get home, I always play games :( sometimes I am tired that I just want to sleep for a day! My life is really really boring that I always go to school and when I get home, I play computer.

    ReplyDelete